Treo - Electromagnetic compatibility
Treo tests electromagnetic compatibility and environmental simulation for you at two locations specialised for each of the areas.
With the combination of both of these areas, Treo offers unique test capabilities within northern Germany.
What exactly is electromagnetic compatibility and how is it tested?
EMC is the interference-free interaction of an electronic component, a device or a system with its electromagnetic environment. EMC tests demonstrate the impact of electromagnetic interference on a device as well as the effect on the electromagnetic environment arising from a device. The basis of our tests are both legislative guidelines as well as manufacturer-specific requirements.
Our EMC laboratory has the competence to carry out tests according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025in the area of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Our EMC services are used primarily by customers from the industrial, rail, aerospace, shipbuilding, military and telecommunication sectors.
Basic standards we apply for susceptibility compatibility testing:
- DIN EN 61000-4-2 Susceptibility to electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- DIN EN 61000-4-3 Susceptibility to HF fields
- DIN EN 61000-4-4 Susceptibility to fast transients (Burst)
- DIN EN 61000-4-5 Susceptibility to surge voltages (Surge)
- DIN EN 61000-4-6 Susceptibility to cable-transmitted HF
- DIN EN 61000-4-8 Susceptibility to magnetic fields
- DIN EN 61000-4-9 Susceptibility to pulsed magnetic fields
- DIN EN 61000-4-11 Susceptibility to voltage dips & interruptions (AC)
- DIN EN 61000-4-29 Susceptibility to voltage dips & interruptions (DC)
Basic standards we apply for interference emission:
- DIN EN 55016-2-1 Conducted emissions
- DIN EN 55012-2-3 Radiated emissions
- DIN EN 61000-3-2 Harmonics
- DIN EN 61000-3-3 Flicker
Basic specialist standards we apply for interference emission:
- DIN EN 61000-6-3 Emissions for residential areas
- DIN EN 61000-6-4 Emissions for industrial areas
Basic specialist standards we apply for compatibility testing:
- DIN EN 61000-6-1 Susceptibility for residential areas
- DIN EN 61000-6-2 Susceptibility for industrial areas
Example product standards we apply for testing:
- DIN EN 50121-3-2 Rail applications
- DIN EN 50121-4 Signalling equipment on rail tracks
- DIN EN 50155 Equipment on rail vehicles
- DIN EN 50130-4 Fire, burglar, hold-up detection systems
- DIN EN 55011 Industrial systems
- DIN EN 55032 Multimedia devices
- DIN EN 55015 Lighting equipment
- DIN EN 61326-1 Laboratory measurement, control and regulation
- DIN EN 60945 Radio and navigation devices on ships
- DIN IEC 60533 Systems on ships
- IACS E10 Systems on ships (inc. all classification societies)
- FGW TR09 Wind energy systems (WES)
- ETSI EN 301 489-1 Radio systems
- RTCA/DO-160 General aircraft
- ABD 0100 Airbus aircraft
- D6-16050-5 Boeing aircraft
- MIL-STD 461 General military applications
- VG 95373 German army military applications
- AECTP 500 NATO military applications
- Def Stan 59-4110 British military applications
Additional radiation, cable-transmitted and totally customized tests are available on demand. We are always interested in special requirements and their realisation.
You can access the download area for our accreditations and approvals here.
Please contact us and benefit from our experience!
Newsletter » more