Temperature and climate
Whether jungle or arctic desert, the combination of temperature and humidity puts a strain on every product.
We simulate real-life and extreme conditions to test whether your product operates accurately and reliably under various conditions.
We work with high-performance climatic cabinets and temperature chambers, making even extreme load profiles according to your individual specifications or common test standards possible.
Exemplary standards and procedures:
- DIN EN-60068-2-1 Test A: Cold
- DIN EN-60068-2-2 Test B: Dry heat
- DIN EN 60068-2-30 Test Db: Damp heat, cyclic (12 + 12 hours)
- DIN EN 60068-2-38 Test Z/AD: Composite test, temperature/humidity, cyclic
- DIN EN 60068-2-78 Test Cab: Damp heat, constant
- MIL-STD-810 High Temperature, Low Temperature, Humidity
- RTCA DO-160 Temperature, Temperature Variation, Humidity
- DNVGL-CG-0339 Dry heat test, steam heat test, cold test
- AECTP 300 (3) High Temperature, Low Temperature
Head of Enviromental
Phone: +49 (0)40 709 73 76 - 14
Do you have any questions or need an offer?
Contact us now!